Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: UN??A?????
- Producing no result or effect;
- Still asleep
- Not aroused or activated; "unawakened emotions"
- Incapable of being put up with; "an intolerable degree of sentimentality"
- To an unbearable degree; "it was unbearably hot in the room"
- Incapable of being overcome or subdued; "an invincible army"; "her invincible spirit"
- Hard to defeat; "an unbeatable ball team"
- Undo the braids of; "unbraid my hair"
- Without branches; "a tree with an unbranched trunk"
- (a.) Not capable of being ended; unceasing.
- Make free
- Remove the chains from
- Showing little if any change; "a static population"
- Conforming to the same principles or course of action over time
- (v. t.) To remove from a chaplaincy.
- Adverb for lewd behaviour, lacking in moral conduct, wantonly
- (n.) The quality or state of being unchaste; lewdness; incontinence.
- Release from a clasp; "She clasped and unclasped her hands"
- Lacking dramatic force and quality; "moved with quiet force and undramatic bearing"
- Not rigorous; "relaxed and unexacting standards"
- (a.) Having no example or similar case; being without precedent; unprecedented; unparalleled.
- Not capable of being carried out or put into practice; "refloating the sunken ship proved impracticable because of its fragility"; "a suggested reform that was unfeasible in the prevailing circumstances"
- (a.) Wanting regular features; deformed.
- Unceasing; "unfailing loyalty"; "unfailing good spirits"; "unflagging courtesy"
- Showing sustained enthusiastic action with unflagging vitality; "an indefatigable advocate of equal rights"; "a tireless worker"; "unflagging pursuit of excellence"
- Without flavoring added
LOAD MORE RESULTS