Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: V???A
- (pl.) of Vacuum
- (pl.) of Vallum
- Any of numerous showy orchids of the genus Vanda having many large flowers in loose racemes
- (n.) A genus of Hymenoptera including the common wasps and hornets.
- (n.) One of the great divinities of the ancient Romans, identical with the Greek Hestia. She was a virgin, and the goddess of the hearth; hence, also, of the fire on it, and the family round it.
- (n.) An asteroid, or minor planet, discovered by Olbers in 1807.
- (n.) A wax friction match.
- (n.) Alt. of Vicugna
- (n.) In the Orkney and Shetland Islands, beef and mutton hung and dried, but not salted.
- (n.) A country seat; a country or suburban residence of some pretensions to elegance.
- The capital and largest city of Lithuania; located in southeastern Lithuania
- (n.) A genus of polypetalous herbaceous plants, including all kinds of violets.
- (n.) An instrument in form and use resembling the violin, but larger, and a fifth lower in compass.
- Light wispy precipitation that evaporates before it reaches the ground (especially when the lower air is low in humidity)
- (n.) A view; especially, a view through or between intervening objects, as trees; a view or prospect through an avenue, or the like; hence, the trees or other objects that form the avenue.
- (n.) One of the oil tubes in the fruit of umbelliferous plants.
- (n.) A band, or stripe, of color.
- (n.) See Vifda.
- (n.) A Russian drink distilled from rye.
- Used to call attention to a thing shown or accomplished. As in "Hey Presto"
- A Russian river; the longest river in Europe; flows into the Caspian Sea
- (n.) A turning; a time; -- chiefly used in phrases signifying that the part is to be repeated one, two, or more times; as, una volta, once. Seconda volta, second time, points to certain modifications in the close of a repeated strain.
LOAD MORE RESULTS