Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: V???R
- (n.) Value; worth.
- (n.) Strength of mind in regard to danger; that quality which enables a man to encounter danger with firmness; personal bravery; courage; prowess; intrepidity.
- (n.) A brave man; a man of valor.
- (Norse mythology) race of ancient gods sometimes in conflict with the Aesir
- (n.) Any substance in the gaseous, or aeriform, state, the condition of which is ordinarily that of a liquid or solid.
- (n.) In a loose and popular sense, any visible diffused substance floating in the atmosphere and impairing its transparency, as smoke, fog, etc.
- (n.) Wind; flatulence.
- (n.) Something unsubstantial, fleeting, or transitory; unreal fancy; vain imagination; idle talk; boasting.
- (n.) An old name for hypochondria, or melancholy; the blues.
- (n.) A medicinal agent designed for administration in the form of inhaled vapor.
- (n.) To pass off in fumes, or as a moist, floating substance, whether visible or invisible, to steam; to be exhaled; to evaporate.
- (n.) To emit vapor or fumes.
- (n.) To talk idly; to boast or vaunt; to brag.
- (v. t.) To send off in vapor, or as if in vapor; as, to vapor away a heated fluid.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a velum; esp. (Anat.) of or pertaining to the soft palate.
- (a.) Having the place of articulation on the soft palate; guttural; as, the velar consonants, such as k and hard q.
- (n.) One who vexes or troubles.
- (n.) One deputed or authorized to perform the functions of another; a substitute in office; a deputy.
- (n.) The incumbent of an appropriated benefice.
- (Norse mythology) one of the Aesir; son of Odin; avenges his parent by slaying Fenrir at Ragnarok
- (n.) Active strength or force of body or mind; capacity for exertion, physically, intellectually, or morally; force; energy.
- (n.) Strength or force in animal or force in animal or vegetable nature or action; as, a plant grows with vigor.
- (n.) Strength; efficacy; potency.
- (v. t.) To invigorate.
- More vile, more evil
- (n.) A vinedresser.
- (a.) Any one of numerous species of Old World venomous makes belonging to Vipera, Clotho, Daboia, and other genera of the family Viperidae.
- (a.) A dangerous, treacherous, or malignant person.
- (n.) A part of a helmet, arranged so as to lift or open, and so show the face. The openings for seeing and breathing are generally in it.
- (n.) A mask used to disfigure or disguise.
- (n.) The fore piece of a cap, projecting over, and protecting the eyes.
- (n.) See Vizier.
- (n.) See Visor.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the palm of the hand or the sole of the foot.
- (n.) A bone, or one of a pair of bones, beneath the ethmoid region of the skull, forming a part a part of the partition between the nostrils in man and other mammals.
- (n.) The pygostyle.
- (n.) One who votes; one who has a legal right to vote, or give his suffrage; an elector; a suffragist; as, an independent voter.
- (n.) One who makes a vow.