Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: VE??????
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the Vedas.
- Yeast spread popular in Australia
- (v. i.) To grow, as plants, by nutriment imbibed by means of roots and leaves; to start into growth; to sprout; to germinate.
- (v. i.) Fig.: To lead a live too low for an animate creature; to do nothing but eat and grow.
- (v. i.) To grow exuberantly; to produce fleshy or warty outgrowths; as, a vegetating papule.
- (a.) Having the nature of a plant; vegetable; as, vegetive life.
- (n.) A vegetable.
- (a.) Vigorous; lively; active; vegete.
- (a.) Acting with great force; furious; violent; impetuous; forcible; mighty; as, vehement wind; a vehement torrent; a vehement fire or heat.
- (a.) Very ardent; very eager or urgent; very fervent; passionate; as, a vehement affection or passion.
- (a.) Conveyed in a vehicle; furnished with a vehicle.
- A conveyance that transports people or objects
- A medium for the expression or achievement of something; "his editorials provided a vehicle for his political views"; "a congregation is a vehicle of group identity"; "the play was just a vehicle to display her talents"
- Any inanimate object (as a towel or money or clothing or dishes or books or toys etc.) that can transmit infectious agents from one person to another
- Any substance that facilitates the use of a drug or pigment or other material that is mixed with it
- A net of transparent fabric with a loose open weave
- (a.) Having no veil.
- (a.) Having no veins; as, a veinless leaf.
- (n.) The marginal membrane of certain medusae belonging to the Discophora.
- (n.) The lowest degree of desire; imperfect or incomplete volition.
- (n.) Quickness of motion; swiftness; speed; celerity; rapidity; as, the velocity of wind; the velocity of a planet or comet in its orbit or course; the velocity of a cannon ball; the velocity of light.
- (n.) Rate of motion; the relation of motion to time, measured by the number of units of space passed over by a moving body or point in a unit of time, usually the number of feet passed over in a second. See the Note under Speed.
- (n.) The fieldfare.
- (n.) Any one of several species of marine gastropods belonging to Velutina and allied genera.
- Trademark: soft processed American cheese
- (n.) A kind of velvet having cotton back.
- (n.) The quality or state of being venal, or purchasable; mercenariness; prostitution of talents, offices, or services, for money or reward; as, the venality of a corrupt court; the venality of an official.
- (n. pl.) The hunting spiders, which run after, or leap upon, their prey.
LOAD MORE RESULTS