Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: WA???T
- (n.) A kind of pledge or mortgage.
- (n.) A bag or sack for carrying about the person, as a bag for carrying the necessaries for a journey; a knapsack; a beggar's receptacle for charity; a peddler's pack.
- (n.) A pocketbook for keeping money about the person.
- (n.) Anything protuberant and swagging.
- (n.) The fruit or nut of any tree of the genus Juglans; also, the tree, and its timber. The seven or eight known species are all natives of the north temperate zone.
- (n.) A small yelping cur.
- (n.) Alt. of Waught
- (n.) A large draught of any liquid.