Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: Y?E???
- Give or supply; "The cow brings in 5 liters of milk"; "This year's crop yielded 1,000 bushels of corn"; "The estate renders some revenue for the family"
- Cause to happen or be responsible for; "His two singles gave the team the victory"
- Move in order to make room for someone for something; "The park gave way to a supermarket"; "`Move over,' he told the crowd"
- Production of a certain amount
- Bring in; "interest-bearing accounts"; "How much does this savings certificate pay annually?"
- An amount of a product
- Give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
- The income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property;
- Be the cause or source of; "He gave me a lot of trouble"; "Our meeting afforded much interesting information"
- The quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time); "production was up in the secon
- y level
- See under Y, n.
- Girl's name