Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ZA??
- (n.) A Turkish chief who supports a mounted militia bearing the same name.
- (n.) A horse of a dark color, neither gray nor white, and having no spots.
- The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War
- (n.) A merry-andrew; a buffoon.
- (v. t.) To mimic.
- Cook or heat in a microwave oven; "You can microwave the leftovers"
- Strike at with firepower or bombs; "zap the enemy"
- Kill with or as if with a burst of gunfire or electric current or as if by shooting; "in this computer game, space travellers are vaporized by aliens"
- Strike suddenly and with force; "This show zaps the viewers with some shocking scenes"
- A sudden event that imparts energy or excitement, usually with a dramatic impact; "they gave it another zap of radiation"
- An ornamental metal cup-shaped holder for a hot coffee cup
- (n.) A species of macaque (Macacus pileatus) native of India and Ceylon. It has a crown of long erect hair, and tuft of radiating hairs on the back of the head. Called also capped macaque.