Click or tap here to find out how this works
Stuck on a crossword puzzle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ACCOMMODATIONS
- in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
- a settlement of differences; "they reached an accommodation with Japan"
- making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
- (physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the natural lens of the eye
- the act of providing something (lodging or seat or food) to meet a need
- living quarters provided for public convenience; "overnight accommodations are available"