Click or tap here to find out how this works
Stuck on a crossword puzzle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: AVOUCH
- (n.) Evidence; declaration.
- (v. t.) To appeal to; to cite or claim as authority.
- (v. t.) To maintain a just or true; to vouch for.
- (v. t.) To declare or assert positively and as matter of fact; to affirm openly.
- (v. t.) To acknowledge deliberately; to admit; to confess; to sanction.