Click or tap here to find out how this works
Stuck on a crossword puzzle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BEATING
- (n.) The act of striking or giving blows; punishment or chastisement by blows.
- (n.) Pulsation; throbbing; as, the beating of the heart.
- (n.) Pulsative sounds. See Beat, n.
- (n.) The process of sailing against the wind by tacks in zigzag direction.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Beat