Click or tap here to find out how this works
Stuck on a crossword puzzle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: DEMONSTRATIONS
- a show of military force or preparedness; "he confused the enemy with feints and demonstrations"
- a public display of group feelings (usually of a political nature); "there were violent demonstrations against the war"
- proof by a process of argument or a series of proposition proving an asserted conclusion
- a visual presentation showing how something works; "the lecture was accompanied by dramatic demonstrations"; "the lecturer shot off a pistol as a demonstration of the startle response"
- a show or display; the act of presenting something to sight or view; "the presentation of new data"; "he gave the customer a demonstration"