Click or tap here to find out how this works
Stuck on a crossword puzzle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: DIFFERENTIATES
- become distinct and acquire a different character
- evolve so as to lead to a new species or develop in a way most suited to the environment
- become different during development; "cells differentiate"
- calculate a derivative; take the derivative
- mark as different; "We distinguish several kinds of maple"
- be a distinctive feature, attribute, or trait; sometimes in a very positive sense; "His modesty distinguishes him from his peers"