- (n.) One who sustains a great burden.
- (n.) The first vertebra of the neck, articulating immediately with the skull, thus sustaining the globe of the head, whence the name.
- (n.) A collection of maps in a volume
- (n.) A volume of plates illustrating any subject.
- (n.) A work in which subjects are exhibited in a tabular from or arrangement; as, an historical atlas.
- (n.) A large, square folio, resembling a volume of maps; -- called also atlas folio.
- (n.) A drawing paper of large size. See under Paper, n.
- (n.) A rich kind of satin manufactured in India.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: AALST
- A town in central Belgium
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- The basic unit of money in Western Samoa
- Rhythmic pattern in Indian music