Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ABANDONMENT
- (n.) The act of abandoning, or the state of being abandoned; total desertion; relinquishment.
- (n.) The relinquishment by the insured to the underwriters of what may remain of the property insured after a loss or damage by a peril insured against.
- (n.) The relinquishment of a right, claim, or privilege, as to mill site, etc.
- (n.) The voluntary leaving of a person to whom one is bound by a special relation, as a wife, husband, or child; desertion.
- (n.) Careless freedom or ease; abandon.