- A compartment at the front of a motor vehicle or locomotive where driver sits
- A car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- Small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage; with two seats and a folding hood
- Ride in a taxicab
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ABCS
- The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural); "he mastered only the rudiments of geometry"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) An incrustation over a sore, wound, vesicle, or pustule, formed by the drying up of the discharge from the diseased part.
- (n.) The itch in man; also, the scurvy.
- (n.) The mange, esp. when it appears on sheep.
- (n.) A disease of potatoes producing pits in their surface, caused by a minute fungus (Tiburcinia Scabies).
- (n.) A slight irregular protuberance which defaces the surface of a casting, caused by the breaking away of a part of the mold.
- (n.) A mean, dirty, paltry fellow.
- (n.) A nickname for a workman who engages for lower wages than are fixed by the trades unions; also, for one who takes the place of a workman on a strike.
- (v. i.) To become covered with a scab; as, the wound scabbed over.