- A widely distributed feldspar that forms rocks
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ABLEIST
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Any plant of the genus Astilbe having compound leaves and showy panicles of tiny colorful flowers
- (a.) Belonging to a beast, or to the class of beasts.
- (a.) Having the qualities of a beast; brutal; below the dignity of reason or humanity; irrational; carnal; beastly; sensual.
- (n.) A domestic animal; also collectively, cattle; as, other kinds of bestial.
- Not able or intended to be moved; "the immovable hills"
- A sculpture having fixed units (usually constructed of sheet metal) and attached to a fixed support
- (chemistry, physics, biology) resistant to change