- Ancient Greek explorer and author of "Geographica"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ABORTS
- Terminate a pregnancy by undergoing an abortion
- Cease development, die, and be aborted; "an aborting fetus"
- Terminate before completion; "abort the mission"; "abort the process running on my computer"
- The act of terminating a project or procedure before it is completed; "I wasted a year of my life working on an abort"; "he sent a short message requesting an abort due to extreme winds in the area"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A small drum with one head of soft calfskin