Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ABSTRACTIONS
- A general concept formed by extracting common features from specific examples
- The act of withdrawing or removing something
- An abstract painting
- Preoccupation with something to the exclusion of all else
- The process of formulating general concepts by abstracting common properties of instances
- A concept or idea not associated with any specific instance; "he loved her only in the abstract--not in person"