Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ACCESS
- (n.) A coming to, or near approach; admittance; admission; accessibility; as, to gain access to a prince.
- (n.) The means, place, or way by which a thing may be approached; passage way; as, the access is by a neck of land.
- (n.) Admission to sexual intercourse.
- (n.) Increase by something added; addition; as, an access of territory. [In this sense accession is more generally used.]
- (n.) An onset, attack, or fit of disease.
- (n.) A paroxysm; a fit of passion; an outburst; as, an access of fury.