Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ACCESSES
- Reach or gain access to; "How does one access the attic in this house?"; "I cannot get to the T.V. antenna, even if I climb on the roof"
- Obtain or retrieve from a storage device; as of information on a computer
- The act of approaching or entering; "he gained access to the building"
- A way of entering or leaving; "he took a wrong turn on the access to the bridge"
- (computer science) the operation of reading or writing stored information
- The right to obtain or make use of or take advantage of something (as services or membership)
- The right to enter
- A code (a series of characters or digits) that must be entered in some way (typed or dialed or spoken) to get the use of something (a telephone line or a computer or a local area network etc.)