Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ACCESSIONS
- Make a record of additions to a collection, such as a library
- The act of attaining or gaining access to a new office or right or position (especially the throne); "Elizabeth's accession in 1558"
- The right to enter
- Agreeing with or consenting to (often unwillingly); "accession to such demands would set a dangerous precedent"; "assenting to the Congressional determination"
- Something added to what you already have; "the librarian shelved the new accessions"; "he was a new addition to the staff"
- (civil law) the right to all of that which your property produces whether by growth or improvement
- A process of increasing by addition (as to a collection or group); "the art collection grew through accession"