- (n.) Plain white cloth made from cotton, but which receives distinctive names according to quality and use, as, super calicoes, shirting calicoes, unbleached calicoes, etc.
- (n.) Cotton cloth printed with a figured pattern.
- (a.) Made of, or having the appearance of, calico; -- often applied to an animal, as a horse or cat, on whose body are large patches of a color strikingly different from its main color.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ACCOIL
- (v. t.) To gather together; to collect.
- (v. t.) To coil together.