Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ACCOMMODATES
- Make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose; "Adapt our native cuisine to the available food resources of the new country"
- Make (one thing) compatible with (another); "The scientists had to accommodate the new results with the existing theories"
- Provide a service or favor for someone; "We had to oblige him"
- Provide with something desired or needed; "Can you accommodate me with a rental car?"
- Provide housing for; "We are lodging three foreign students this semester"
- Be agreeable or acceptable to; "This suits my needs"
- Have room for; hold without crowding; "This hotel can accommodate 250 guests"; "The theater admits 300 people"; "The auditorium can't hold more than 500 people"