Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ACCOMMODATIONS
- In the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
- A settlement of differences; "they reached an accommodation with Japan"
- Making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
- (physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the natural lens of the eye
- The act of providing something (lodging or seat or food) to meet a need
- Living quarters provided for public convenience; "overnight accommodations are available"