- (a.) Bred by hand; domesticated; petted.
- (v. t.) To bring up or nourish by hand, or with tenderness; to coddle; to tame.
- (n.) A barrel or cask, as of fish.
- (n.) A species of juniper (Juniperus Oxycedrus) of Mediterranean countries.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ACED
- Serve an ace against (someone)
- Play (a hole) in one stroke
- Score an ace against; "He aced his opponents"
- Succeed at easily; "She sailed through her exams"; "You will pass with flying colors"; "She nailed her astrophysics course"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A small European cyprinoid fish (Squalius leuciscus or Leuciscus vulgaris); -- called also dare.