Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions for: ACEPHALOUS
- (a.) Headless.
- (a.) Without a distinct head; -- a term applied to bivalve mollusks.
- (a.) Having the style spring from the base, instead of from the apex, as is the case in certain ovaries.
- (a.) Without a leader or chief.
- (a.) Wanting the beginning.
- (a.) Deficient and the beginning, as a line of poetry.