Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ACETABULUM
- (n.) A vinegar cup; socket of the hip bone; a measure of about one eighth of a pint, etc.
- (n.) The bony cup which receives the head of the thigh bone.
- (n.) The cavity in which the leg of an insect is inserted at its articulation with the body.
- (n.) A sucker of the sepia or cuttlefish and related animals.
- (n.) The large posterior sucker of the leeches.
- (n.) One of the lobes of the placenta in ruminating animals.