Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions for: ACETABULUM
- (n.) A vinegar cup; socket of the hip bone; a measure of about one eighth of a pint, etc.
- (n.) The bony cup which receives the head of the thigh bone.
- (n.) The cavity in which the leg of an insect is inserted at its articulation with the body.
- (n.) A sucker of the sepia or cuttlefish and related animals.
- (n.) The large posterior sucker of the leeches.
- (n.) One of the lobes of the placenta in ruminating animals.