- (a. / a. pron.) Every one of the two or more individuals composing a number of objects, considered separately from the rest. It is used either with or without a following noun; as, each of you or each one of you.
- (a. / a. pron.) Every; -- sometimes used interchangeably with every.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ACHE
- (n.) A name given to several species of plants; as, smallage, wild celery, parsley.
- (v. i.) Continued pain, as distinguished from sudden twinges, or spasmodic pain. "Such an ache in my bones."
- (v. i.) To suffer pain; to have, or be in, pain, or in continued pain; to be distressed.