Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ACTINIDES
- Any of a series of radioactive elements with atomic numbers 89 through 103
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Give evidence of; "The evidence argues for your claim"; "The results indicate the need for more work"
- Be a signal for or a symptom of; "These symptoms indicate a serious illness"; "Her behavior points to a severe neurosis"; "The economic indicators signal that the euro is undervalued"
- Indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively; "I showed the customer the glove section"; "He pointed to the empty parking space"; "he indicated his opponents"
- To state or express briefly; "indicated his wishes in a letter"
- Suggest the necessity of an intervention; in medicine; "Tetracycline is indicated in such cases"