Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: ACTIVATED
- Aerate (sewage) so as to favor the growth of organisms that decompose organic matter
- Make more adsorptive; "activate a metal"
- Put in motion or move to act; "trigger a reaction"; "actuate the circuits"
- (military) set up and placed on active assignment; "a newly activated unit"
- Rendered active; e.g. rendered radioactive or luminescent or photosensitive or conductive
- (of e.g. a molecule) made reactive or more reactive
- (of sewage) treated with aeration and bacteria to aid decomposition
- Make active or more active; "activate an old file"
- Make (substances) radioactive