- A pivoting roller attached to the bottom of furniture or trucks or portable machines to make them movable
- A shaker with a perforated top for sprinkling powdered sugar
- A worker who casts molten metal into finished products
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ACTRESS
- (n.) A female actor or doer.
- (n.) A female stageplayer; a woman who acts a part.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Cast or model anew; "She had to recast her image to please the electorate in her home state"
- Cast again; "The bell cracked and had to be recast"
- Cast again, in a different role; "He was recast as Iago"