Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ADDRESSES
- The act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience; "he listened to an address on minor Roman poets"
- The place where a person or organization can be found or communicated with
- Adjust and aim (a golf ball) at in preparation of hitting
- Speak to; "He addressed the crowd outside the window"
- Give a speech to; "The chairman addressed the board of trustees"
- Speak to someone
- Put an address on (an envelope)
- Social skill
- Act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression; "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China"
- The stance assumed by a golfer in preparation for hitting a golf ball
- Direct a question at someone
- (computer science) the code that identifies where a piece of information is stored
- Address or apply oneself to something, direct one's efforts towards something, such as