- (n.) One who daunts.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (prep.) During; as, durante vita, during life; durante bene placito, during pleasure.
- (a.) Having (such) a nature, temper, or disposition; disposed; -- used in composition; as, good-natured, ill-natured, etc.
- (a.) Ignorant of the arts.
- (a.) Not artificial; plain; simple.
- (v. t.) To tread back; to retrace.