- (a.) Having a pate; -- used only in composition; as, long-pated; shallow-pated.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ADEPT
- (a.) Well skilled; completely versed; thoroughly proficient.
- (n.) One fully skilled or well versed in anything; a proficient; as, adepts in philosophy.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Record on videotape
- Fasten or attach with tape; "tape the shipping label to the box"
- Secured or held in place by tape; "carefully taped pieces of glass served as a windowpane"
- Recorded on tape
- Register electronically; "They recorded her singing"