Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ADMINISTRATIONS
- The act of meting out justice according to the law
- The act of administering medication
- The act of governing; exercising authority; "regulations for the governing of state prisons"; "he had considerable experience of government"
- A method of tending to or managing the affairs of a some group of people (especially the group's business affairs)
- The persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became recognized as a member of the establishment"
- The tenure of a president; "things were quiet during the Eisenhower administration"