- (n. pl.) A division of Coleoptera, having two joints to the tarsi.
- (n. pl.) A division of the Hemiptera, including the aphids.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ADMIRE
- (v. i.) To wonder; to marvel; to be affected with surprise; -- sometimes with at.
- (v. t.) To regard with wonder or astonishment; to view with surprise; to marvel at.
- (v. t.) To regard with wonder and delight; to look upon with an elevated feeling of pleasure, as something which calls out approbation, esteem, love, or reverence; to estimate or prize highly; as, to admire a person of high moral worth, to admire a landscape.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- The capital of the Mexican state of Yucatan