- Bring (several things) into consonance or relate harmoniously; "harmonize the different interests"
- Sing or play in harmony
- Write a harmony for
- Go together; "The colors don't harmonize"; "Their ideas concorded"
- Involving or characterized by harmony
- Bring into consonance, harmony, or accord while making music or singing
- Bring into consonance or accord; "harmonize one's goals with one's abilities"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ADMONISHER
- (n.) One who admonishes.