- (a.) Inclined to defer or put off what ought to be done at once; given the procrastination; delaying; procrastinating; loitering; as, a dilatory servant.
- (a.) Marked by procrastination or delay; tardy; slow; sluggish; -- said of actions or measures.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ADROITLY
- (adv.) In an adroit manner.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) The worship of idols, images, or anything which is not God; the worship of false gods.
- (n.) Excessive attachment or veneration for anything; respect or love which borders on adoration.