- A committee having supervisory powers; "the board has seven members"
- A stout length of sawn timber; made in a wide variety of sizes and used for many purposes
- Provide food and lodging (for); "The old lady is boarding three men"
- The boarding that surrounds an ice hockey rink
- Lodge and take meals (at)
- The stage of a theater; "most actors love to stride the boards"
- Get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
- Live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- A flat piece of material designed for a special purpose; "he nailed boards across the windows"
- A flat portable surface (usually rectangular) designed for board games; "he got out the board and set up the pieces"
- A printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities
- Electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ADSORB
- Accumulate (liquids or gases) on the surface
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Slang term for a woman; "a broad is a woman who can throw a mean punch"
- The basic unit of money on Sao Tome e Principe