Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions for: ADULTERY
- (n.) The unfaithfulness of a married person to the marriage bed; sexual intercourse by a married man with another than his wife, or voluntary sexual intercourse by a married woman with another than her husband.
- (n.) Adulteration; corruption.
- (n.) Lewdness or unchastity of thought as well as act, as forbidden by the seventh commandment.
- (n.) Faithlessness in religion.
- (n.) The fine and penalty imposed for the offense of adultery.
- (n.) The intrusion of a person into a bishopric during the life of the bishop.
- (n.) Injury; degradation; ruin.