- Overcome as with astonishment or disbelief; "The news stunned her"
- To cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from intense light; "She was dazzled by the bright headlights"
- Confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- The feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally; "his mother's death left him in a daze"; "he was numb with shock"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ADZES
- An edge tool used to cut and shape wood