Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: AFFECTED
- (imp. & p. p.) of Affect
- (p. p. & a.) Regarded with affection; beloved.
- (p. p. & a.) Inclined; disposed; attached.
- (p. p. & a.) Given to false show; assuming or pretending to possess what is not natural or real.
- (p. p. & a.) Assumed artificially; not natural.
- (p. p. & a.) Made up of terms involving different powers of the unknown quantity; adfected; as, an affected equation.