- Imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- Render visible, as by means of MRI
- A representation of a person (especially in the form of sculpture); "the coin bears an effigy of Lincoln"; "the emperor's tomb had his image carved in stone"
- A visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- The general impression that something (a person or organization or product) presents to the public; "although her popular image was contrived it served to inspire music and pageantry"; "the company tried to project an altruistic image"
- (Jungian psychology) a personal facade that one presents to the world; "a public image is as fragile as Humpty Dumpty"
- An iconic mental represent
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: AGEISM
- Discrimination against middle-aged and elderly people