Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions for: AGREEMENTS
- Compatibility of observations; "there was no agreement between theory and measurement"; "the results of two tests were in correspondence"
- The thing arranged or agreed to; "they made arrangements to meet in Chicago"
- The statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises; "they had an agreement that they would not interfere in each other's business"; "there was an understanding between management and the workers"
- The verbal act of agreeing
- The determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations
- Harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters; "the two parties were in agreement"