Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: AGREEMENTS
- Compatibility of observations; "there was no agreement between theory and measurement"; "the results of two tests were in correspondence"
- The thing arranged or agreed to; "they made arrangements to meet in Chicago"
- The statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises; "they had an agreement that they would not interfere in each other's business"; "there was an understanding between management and the workers"
- The verbal act of agreeing
- The determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations
- Harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters; "the two parties were in agreement"