Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: AIMS
- The goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable);
- An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions; "
- The direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- Have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal
- Propose or intend;
- Specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public
- Direct (a remark) toward an intended goal; "She wanted to aim a pun"
- Move into a desired direction of discourse; "What are you driving at?"
- Intend (something) to move towards a certain goal;
- Point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards;
- The action of directing something at an object;
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) The orang-outang.
- (n.) Lard; grease.
- A country of southeastern Asia that extends southward along the Isthmus of Kra to the Malay Peninsula; "Thailand is the official name of the former Siam"
- (n.) A cyma.