- A gum used especially as a thickener or emulsifier
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. t.) To adjust or form to a line; to range or form in line; to bring into line; to aline.
- (v. t.) To form in line; to fall into line.
- (n.) A kind of brittle limestone.
- (n.) Goods sunk in the sea, with a buoy attached in order that they may be found again. See Jetsam and Flotsam.
- (n.) Alt. of Lingam