- The most widespread and best known of the Kadai family of languages
- A native or inhabitant of Thailand
- Of or relating to Thailand; "the Thai border with Laos"
- Of or relating to the languages of the Thai people; "Thai tones"
- Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand or its people; "Siamese kings"; "different Thai tribes live in the north"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: AIT
- (n.) An islet, or little isle, in a river or lake; an eyot.
- (n.) Oat.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!