Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
- (n.) A nitrogenous substance, somewhat resembling albumin, which forms the chemical basis of elastic tissue. It is very insoluble in most fluids, but is gradually dissolved when digested with either pepsin or trypsin.
- Limit the inheritance of property to a specific class of heirs
- Impose, involve, or imply as a necessary accompaniment or result; "What does this move entail?"
- Have as a logical consequence; "The water shortage means that we have to stop taking long showers"
- The act of entailing property; the creation of a fee tail from a fee simple
- Land received by fee tail
- (v. i.) Moving by leaps or springs; leaping; bounding; jumping.
- (v. i.) Shooting out or up; springing; projecting.
- (v. i.) Hence, figuratively, forcing itself on the attention; prominent; conspicuous; noticeable.
- (v. i.) Projecting outwardly; as, a salient angle; -- opposed to reentering. See Illust. of Bastion.
- (v. i.) Represented in a leaping position; as, a lion salient.
- (a.) A salient angle or part; a projection.
- A cracker sprinkled with salt before baking
- (n.) See Stannel.