- (a.) Of, from, in, or pertaining to, the belly or the intestines; as, alvine discharges; alvine concretions.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ALEVIN
- (n.) Young fish; fry.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- An essential amino acid found in proteins; important for growth in children and nitrogen balance in adults
- (a.) Pertaining to veins; venous.
- (a.) Capable of being forgiven; not heinous; excusable; pardonable; as, a venial fault or transgression.
- (a.) Allowed; permitted.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to vines; containing vines.