- (n.) An evil spirit; a wicked and unprincipled person; the personification of evil.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ALIBLE
- (a.) Nutritive; nourishing.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (a.) Liable to slip, err, fall, or apostatize.
- (v. t.) Bound or obliged in law or equity; responsible; answerable; as, the surety is liable for the debt of his principal.
- (v. t.) Exposed to a certain contingency or casualty, more or less probable; -- with to and an infinitive or noun; as, liable to slip; liable to accident.